IRA Checking Accounts
Self Directed 401K / 401Kcheckbook Plan
A 401Kcheckbook Plan is an efficient, flexible, affordable, and exciting way to direct how your hard-earned money is invested, allowing you the control to improve your financial future. Unknown to most taxpayers, the IRS code allows for investment in a variety of opportunities, including real estate, business investment/capital, precious metals, certain types of loans and much more. Anything the code allows is an option for you with an 401Kcheckbook Plan.
Who is Qualified for a Self Directed SEP IRA?
If you are self-employed, you are qualified for a self directed SEP IRA! If you have 401(K) funds and have decided that you want to take control of how your money is invested, simply call us or click HERE to request information. We can help set up a 401k for self employed workers.
Plan Benefits of a Self Directed SEP IRA
The MAJOR benefit to having an 401Kcheckbook Plan is having checkbook control over your retirement investing. This eliminates the delays and ongoing transactional fees of a traditional 401(k). Your plan funds are retained in a bank trust or brokerage account of your choosing, and you serve as the sole manager or trustee.
How Do I Set Up an 401Kcheckbook Plan?
Simply contact one of our retirement representatives. After a brief consultation, you will be directed to the application form. Once the completed form is received, our staff will assemble and help you file the documents necessary to establish a retirement checking account. That’s it! Now you’ll be able to control your retirement investments without feeling like you just did your taxes each time investment funds are moved.
Why an 401Kcheckbook Plan?
- We Form a Bullet-Proof Investment Structure
- Your 401(K) Funds are Securely Transferred to Your 401Kcheckbook Account
- You Alone are in Control of the Account
- You Invest Simply by Writing a Check
- Eliminate “Rollover” Hassles
- No Tax Returns Are Necessary
We guide you through the development of and conversion into an 401Kcheckbook Plan. Our services include:
- Development of an attorney-approved, IRS-compliant, Qualified Plan/Trust
- Creating a document binder tailored to the 401Kcheckbook Plan
- Assistance with the bank account setup and initial funding for the 401Kcheckbook Plan
In just 2 to 3 weeks, your retirement funds will be securely deposited into your FDIC-insured bank account. We do all the work and take the financial mystery out of the process. It is our goal to enable you to become your own “Wealth Advocate” by taking control of your investments, your future. We are available to answer all your questions.
401Kcheckbook Plan Fees
The fees for establishing your 401Kcheckbook Plan will come mostly from your existing retirement funds in order to keep your out of pocket expenses to a minimum. At Hold Fast Asset Protection we are proud to offer our customers fees that provide the best value in the industry.
- Administration of the entire process, including formation of the 401(K) Qualified Plan/Trust, ensuring State and Federal compliance and document preparation: $1575, payable from the existing retirement funds
- Annual recurring fee of $500 to meet federal requirements and incorporate revisions